During Blog customization, The removal of NavBar is often the first edit that is done by most bloggers...
Is the removal of the NavBar considered a breach of Blogger.com terms and Condition? - NO
Why did i remove my NavBar? - I was trying to reduce size of page header.
Is the Navbar important? and what are some of its features? -
Blogger Navbar features include:
- [B](The Blogger Logo): takes you back to
- Search box: Searches the content of the blog you're viewing and posts the results directly on the page.
- Share: Lets you share the blog you're viewing to social websites.
- Report abuse: Found a blog violating Blogger Terms of Service, report it. If you don't see this link (ie, the blog may be using Dynamic Views, or has removed the NavBar).
- NextBlog: Shows you a randomly selected Blog that has been updated recently.
- [email address]: The shows the current Google email address signed in.
- Dashboard: If you're signed in, this link will take you to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Sign In/Out: This displays the appropriate option, depending on whether you're signed in or not.
|Blogger Default NavBar|
Unlike Most Blogger template edits which require you to add or remove code in the template - The Navbar Can be Turned OFF from the Layout tab in Blogger Dashboard.
Click the "Edit" link on the Navbar page element and select Desired NavBar colour - Or Turn it OFF if you wish..
NOTE: The NavBar Leaves a Space at the Header of your page even while turned of.(almost unnoticeable)
Here's a Post i wrote about permanently removing the NavBar Excess space From Your blogger Header.